It’s the week of Unpub4! That means I’ve got a lot to do and a lot to say.
I’ve just started doing some writing for Unpub.net, all about why you should become involved in Unpub. If you haven’t yet, check it out.
But to start the week off, I thought I’d post a list of some reasons to come to Unpub 4:
10. You get two days for the price of none.
9. You can boss designers around and maybe beat them at their own games.
8. You can tell your friends you played a game before it was cool.
7. Designers will literally compete for your attention. Maybe with swords.
6. Prizes! Lots of publishers have provided games to give away, so fill in those Feedback Forms!
5. You won’t have to worry about having nothing to do this weekend.
4. No taxes when you buy all those new games.
3. Downton Abbey doesn’t start til after Unpub ends
2. You get to use the #unpubbing hashtag all weekend
1. That enticing perfume of cardboard, markers, and glue.
Like you need a reason besides having a fun weekend of playing unpublished games with the designers.